2021-05-07 13:18:39 +08:00
• Review requirements and define acceptance criteria that will be used for design and testing of new features.
• Work with engineering teams in China and the United States to ensure cross-product quality. Take ownership of test plan, test design and test execution.
• Design, implement and optimize test automation framework, tool and scripts.
• Participate in the design and/or review new functionality design for different MicroStrategy products.
• Research and identify flaws in our products before they are released to the public.
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues.
• Conduct technical research and experiment in specific testing area.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 1~5 years’ experience in IT SW testing, integration and verification work.
• Knowledge of testing principles and methodology, understand SW development process and how to guarantee SW quality.
• Knowledge and experience with test automation tools like Protractor/Selenium, Espresso, UITesting and programming like Java/Swift/Python/Perl/Ruby is one plus.
• Knowledge of data analytics, database management is one plus.
• Proactive, self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking are preferred.
• Ability to pay close attention to details, and at the same time, to see the big picture.
• Strong analytical skills, active to analyze complex problems and work out adequate solutions.
• Good communication skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Team oriented individual.
2021-06-24 15:48:55 +08:00