现在注册
已注册用户请  登录
wenbindong1984
V2EX  ›  阅读

米国囧事-西瓜籽吃多了,自然会怀孕的

•  
  •   wenbindong1984 · 2017-04-05 21:00:07 +08:00 · 2509 次点击
    这是一个创建于 2570 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。
    Today, my husband told my 5-year-old daughter that if I swallowed a watermelon seed, I would get pregnant. Tonight, she dropped one in my mouth while I was asleep. FML

现在的小孩儿真逆天了,今天白天我老公骗我闺女说她是我吃西瓜籽儿生出来的,结果你猜怎么着,我午睡呢,感觉有个人在杵我的嘴,我闺女在我午休的时候偷偷的往我嘴里塞西瓜籽呢。 FML

Today, after a long session ( n. 会议;(法庭的)开庭;(议会等的)开会;学期;讲习会) of working through numbers, I told our accountant that he deserved a drink. He assumed I was asking him out for a drink and hastily told me that he needed to get home to his wife. FML

楼主,女,公司负责人,今天晚上我们公司的会计加班到很晚,我觉着应该鼓励一下,于是就说“走吧,我请你喝一杯”,结果你说你一脸惊恐的说自己已经结婚了是几个意思? FML

Today, I found out that my aunt has suggested to the rest of my family I'm a pervert, just because I agreed when my 4-year-old sister was scared to use a public bathroom by herself, and asked me to come with her. FML

囧了,我四岁的妹妹害怕去公共浴池,然后哀求我跟她一起去,于是为了安慰我妹妹我就假装答应了,结果刚好被我姑妈听见了,现在我们全家可能都认为我有点儿变态。 FML

Today, after 6 months of unemployment and jobs searching, I showed up to my new job 10 minutes early. My new supervisor confusedly greeted me and informed me I was in fact a week and 10 minutes early. HR changed my start date and told everyone but me. FML

囧了,失业了 6 个月,终于找到一份工作,为了好好表现,我提前十分钟到了公司,嗯,问题是我的新领导告诉我我实际上提前来了一个星期零十分钟。。。 HR 把我的入职时间改了,但是没有告诉我。 FML

Today, I received a Saturday detention because the assignment I'd handed in had different handwriting. I've been practicing my handwriting skills for the past month. FML

囧了,最近一直在不停的练习书法,关键进步比较大。。。然后悲剧了,我们老师让我周六叫家长,因为我最近提交的作业看起来是好几种字体。。。。 FML

Today, I found out that the chefs at my work can't spell for shit. FML

想捉弄一下朋友,所以想送一个特异的蛋糕,但是我们这边的厨师跟我讲他不会拼写“ shit (狗屎)”,兄弟们你们说我是不是被人给耍了?。 FML

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I was "angry" at him. I was angry because last night he turned off his phone and left me locked out of the Airbnb that I had paid for. Until 3 am. In a foreign country. FML

有些事情,散了就散了吧,刚才我男朋友因为我生气就跟我分手了,就算他不分,我也要分了,昨天晚上他把手机关机了,结果导致我预订的酒店没法入住(用他的手机预定的),问题是昨晚上我可是在国外,一个人孤零零的等到凌晨三点。 FML

原文地址: http://www.shitmylife.cn/subject/info/27
    目前尚无回复
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   5473 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 28ms · UTC 06:34 · PVG 14:34 · LAX 23:34 · JFK 02:34
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.