之前，读了 Good Product Team / Bad Product Team
- Good teams get their inspiration and product ideas from their scorecard KPI ’ s, from observing customers struggle, from analyzing the data customers generate from using their product, and from constantly seeking to apply new technology to solve real problems. Bad teams gather requirements from sales and customers.
- 好的团队从 KPI, 观察用户痛点，产品使用数据中得到灵感和产品 idea ，并且不断尝试用新技术解决问题；差的团队从销售和用户处收集需求。
- Good teams have product, design and engineering sit side-by-side, and embrace the give and take between the functionality, the user experience and the enabling technology.Bad teams sit in their respective functional areas, and ask that others make requests for their services in the form of documents and scheduling meetings.
- Good teams are skilled in the many techniques to rapidly try out product ideas to determine which ones are truly worth building.Bad teams hold meetings to generate prioritized roadmaps.
- 好的团队有各种各样的方法来快速尝试不同的 idea ，来决定哪个真正值得做；差的团队靠开会来决定先做什么再做什么。
- Good teams ensure that their engineers have time to try out the discovery prototypes every day so that they can contribute their thoughts on how to make the product better.Bad teams show the prototypes to the engineers during sprint planning so they can estimate.