现在注册
已注册用户请  登录
R18
V2EX  ›  科技

霍金——记住要仰望星空,不要低头看脚下。无论生活如何艰难,请保持一颗好奇心。你总会找到自己的路和属于你的成功

•  
  •   R18 · 2017-07-20 13:43:39 +08:00 · 12254 次点击
    这是一个创建于 2471 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。
    剑桥大学的公共研讨会和科学会议,对我而言是再好不过的生日礼物了。我有幸能在这些会议里见到我的朋友和同事,他们的研究成果对我们理解宇宙有举足轻重的影响。为了人类的未来,我们必须孜孜不倦地寻找宇宙的答案,并且和公众分享研究成果;当然,随着新科技的发展,以及越来越多研究成果的发表,我们对宇宙的诠释也将循序渐进。当年,年轻的我在面对残酷、令人气馁的诊断时,我没有预料到我能在今朝看到人类对宇宙认知取得如此大的进步。人类的知识不断在扩展,只要我们不断学习,不断探寻根问问题,科学发现的机会将是无限的。

对于没能来参加这些公共研讨会的朋友,我希望在这里与你分享我报告中的一席话:记住要仰望星空,不要低头看脚下。无论生活如何艰难,请保持一颗好奇心。你总会找到自己的路和属于你的成功。

As far as birthday presents go, a public symposium and scientific conference at the University of Cambridge is a pretty good one. I was honoured by the participation of friends and colleagues whose work is integral to our understanding of the universe. It is of the utmost importance for the future of humanity that we continue to reach for answers to cosmic questions, and share our findings with the public, even as those findings change and evolve with new technology and more research. I have seen greater strides in our comprehension of the universe than I could have anticipated, as a young man faced with a daunting, bleak diagnosis. Human knowledge is ever expanding, and the opportunities for discovery are limitless as long as there are people who continue to learn, and ask those fundamental questions.

For those of you who could not attend, I would like to share these words from my own lecture with you: Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. - SH

http://weibo.com/stephenhawking?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_hot=1
    1 条回复    2017-07-20 14:18:36 +08:00
    dsphper
    dsphper  
       2017-07-20 14:18:36 +08:00
    棒棒噠!
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   1139 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 37ms · UTC 23:01 · PVG 07:01 · LAX 16:01 · JFK 19:01
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.