[广州] 美资企业亿磐软件需要找寻 JAVA 开发 PM， 坐标广州员村南街。
• Play key developer and software architect roles. Sometimes may play development team lead and project coordinator roles as well.
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis to clarify business requirements, create the development plan, and release plan.
• Leverage breakthrough IT technologies to build applications, i.e. leverage public cloud like Azure, AWS and platform solutions like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubenetes, ELKG.
• Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
• Create design, technical and project documentation
• Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
• Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
• Follow and understand defined software development process, such as tasks assignments, daily issue tracking etc.
• Working with operation team and end user to get the project deliverables be accepted and released in prod environment.
• Continually review and evolve existing platform architecture to adopt leading IT methodologies i.e.: microservice, container, continues delivery/deployment, ITIL.
• Assist team members with providing with technical solutions.
• Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects.
• Investigate digital related products and platforms, and identify potential opportunities to innovate or improve the existing products and platforms based no customer needs, and create the business opportunities, product strategy, and business requirement.
• Keep an eye on the technical trends of the industry, collect new functions of WeChat ecosphere, and enhance the competitiveness of existing platforms.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
• Minimum 3 years of experience in software engineering and development using Java, including UML, Modeling and Design skills
• Advanced knowledge of Core Java, Spring
• Good knowledge of Hibernate, Webservices, Restful services
• Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient Unit Tests
• Experienced in designing high quality solutions using OOP, TDD/BDD, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience of relational database technologies e.g., SQL Server, Oracle
• Experience of Linux, source code control tools (e.g., GIT, SVN)
• Experience of CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, SonarQube)
• Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
• Ability to analyze several possible decisions of engineering problem and evaluate which one is better suited
• In depth understanding of different phases of software development lifecycle and understanding of Agile Scrum processes
• Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
• Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
• Good communication skills
• Be familiar with the micro services framework principles, such as Spring Cloud.
• Be familiar with ELK(Elasticsearch、Logstash、Kibana) suit of logs system.
• Experienced in one of the popular public clouds: Azure / AWS / GCP, etc. Experienced in IT operation, also with experience in one of the below domains: CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Logging and Monitoring, Micro-service, Infrastructure, Operation Automation.