V2EX 是一个关于分享和探索的地方
现在注册
已注册用户请  登录
V2EX 提问指南
V2EX  ›  问与答

怎么办怎么办,被黑客勒索了

•   99706 · 2019-01-22 16:51:14 +08:00 · 1797 次点击
    这是一个创建于 1920 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。

You have the last chance to save your social life - I am not kidding!!

I give you the last 72 hours to make the payment before I send the video with your masturbation to all your friends and associates.

The last time you visited a erotic website with young Teens, you downloaded and installed the software I developed.

My program has turned on your camera and recorded your act of Masturbation and the video you were masturbating to. My software also downloaded all your email contact lists and a list of your Facebook friends.

I have both the '.mp4' with your masturbation and a file with all your contacts on my hard drive. You are very perverted!

If you want me to delete both files and keep your secret, you must send me Bitcoin payment. I give you the last 72 hours. If you don't know how to send Bitcoins, visit Google.

Send 2000 USD to this Bitcoin address immediately:

1 BTC = 3470 USD right now, so send exactly 0.581839 BTC to the address above.

Do not try to cheat me! As soon as you open this Email I will know you opened it.

This Bitcoin address is linked to you only, so I will know if you sent the correct amount. When you pay in full, I will remove both files and deactivate my software.

If you don't send the payment, I will send your masturbation video to ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES from your contact list I hacked.

Here are the payment details again:

Send 0.581839 BTC to this Bitcoin address:

You саn visit the police but nobody will help you. I know what I am doing. I don't live in your country and I know how to stay anonymous.

Don't try to deceive me - I will know it immediately - my spy ware is recording all the websites you visit and all keys you press. If you do - I will send this ugly recording to everyone you know, including your family.

Don't cheat me! Don't forget the shame and if you ignore this message your life will be ruined.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.

Suzanna Anonymous Hacker

P.S. If you need more time to buy and send 0.581839 BTC, open your notepad and write '48h plz'. I will consider giving you another 48 hours before I release the vid, but only when I really see you are struggling to buy bitcoin.

2 条回复
    GDC
    GDC  
       2019-01-22 17:43:15 +08:00   ❤️ 1
    像这样 /t/528163 回一句 fuck you
    OP
       2019-01-23 00:21:24 +08:00
    @GDC 其实,我的 Facebook 就一个认识的人,邮件联系人也没几个,上谷歌还有点儿费劲,我还没钱给啊哈哈哈哈
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   1324 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 25ms · UTC 17:48 · PVG 01:48 · LAX 10:48 · JFK 13:48
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.