Junior Blockchain Engineer
- Collaborate with other engineers to design, build, and maintain nervos network related applications
- Improve the existing protocol design, functional implementation
- Completing tasks efficiently and with high quality.
- Communicate and find the best solution when problems arise.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Excellent self-learning skills
- Experience in back-end software development for UNIX or LINUX
- Experience writing code in any mainstream programming languages
- Passionate about blockchain technology and interested in joining the blockchain industry.
- Experience writing code in Rust or C++ a plus
- Experience with performance tuning a plus
- Experience with open source projects contribution a plus
- Familiar with network protocols and asynchronous programming model.
Senior Blockchain Engineer
- Design and build a new dApp solution based on CKB to help participants collaborate to create transaction.
- Development language: Rust
- Proficiency in at least one system language, including Rust, C/C++.
- Solid understanding of the network programming internals.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Maintainer of open source libraries or experience working with open source projects.
- Experience in distributed systems.
- Experience in P2P network protocols design.
- Experience in lower-level computer systems, computer architecture, embedded systems.
- Experience in the development of Bitcoin or other permissionless blockchain.
- Love Rust.
People tend to see blockchain as coins. In Cryptape, however, we believe that the blockchain is capable of reframing trust. Cryptape is a distributed team with most members working remotely. We create trust with technology, provide infrastructure and services for the nascent crypto economy and opensource everything we created. We independently design and implement protocols, and we are the architects and engineers of our own future.
Cryptape encourages knowledge sharing and participates in many key dev events to foster innovation, and we are convinced that innovation can emerge from every member of our team.