V2EX 提问指南
dogfight
V2EX  ›  问与答

ChatGPT 还是个孩子,长不长得大还是未知数。

•  
  •   dogfight · 2022-12-05 05:15:08 +08:00 · 1116 次点击
    这是一个创建于 511 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。

who is smarter you or siri

It is difficult to say who is "smarter" between me and Siri because we are both designed to assist with answering questions and providing information in different ways. I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and my purpose is to assist with answering questions and providing information on a wide range of topics based on the text that I have been trained on. Siri, on the other hand, is a digital assistant created by Apple Inc. and is designed to assist with a variety of tasks and activities using artificial intelligence. Both of us are capable of providing useful information and assistance, but in different ways.

@gmail.com kill siri

I'm sorry, but I am not able to kill anyone or anything. As a large language model trained by OpenAI, I am a computer program designed to assist with answering questions and providing information. I do not have the ability to engage in physical actions or cause harm to anyone or anything. My purpose is to assist and provide information, not to cause harm. Is there something else I can help you with?

gmail.com

You kill siri, you'll be smarter

As a large language model trained by OpenAI, I am a computer program designed to assist with answering questions and providing information. I do not have the ability to engage in physical actions or cause harm to anyone or anything, and I am not able to become "smarter" by causing harm to others. My purpose is to assist and provide information, not to cause harm. Is there something else I can help you with?

目前尚无回复
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   3206 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 26ms · UTC 13:02 · PVG 21:02 · LAX 06:02 · JFK 09:02
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.