NVIDIA is the world eader in GPU Computing, We are passionate about markets include gaming, automotiveprofessional vision, HPC, datacenters and networking in addition to our traditional OEM business. NVIDIA is alsowell positioned as the 'Al Computing Company , and NVIDIA GPUs are the brains powering modern Deepearning software frameworks. accelerated ana vtics. modern data centers. and criving autonomous veniciesWe have some of the most experienced and dedicated people in the world working for us. If you are dedicatedforward-thinking, and if working with hard-working technical people across countries sounds exciting, this job isfor you.
We are now ooking for Software 0A Test and Development Engineer, vou will co aporate with multi-functionagroups. SWOA test developer engineer at NVIDIA is responsible for test planning, execution, and reporting, youwill also write scripts to automate testing, design and develop tools for OA team, or develop integration tests foivalidation, so OA engineer can improve productivity or optimize test plan. As a SWOA test developer, you mustidentify weak spots and constantly design better and creative test plan to identify potential issues.
What vou'll be doing:
- Build test plan, design test case, execute and report test progress, bugs and results as part of software releases
- Manage oug ifecvc e and co-work with inter-groups to crive for so utions, assist with reprocuction anc cebug.to understand root cause, verify bug fixes provided by Dev teams
- Automate test cases and assist in the architecture, crafting and implementing of test frameworks
- Implement tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, and security, and report the progressof testing and provide summary reports of testing activity
What we need to see:
- BS or MS in CS/EE/CE from an accredited University /College
- Strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux and shell/python programming skills
- Knowledge in L2/L3 networking protocols
- Hands-on experience in test cases development, tests automation and failure analysis
- Good OA sense including attention to detail, problem-solving, data analysis, qua ity standards knowleage, timemanagement and etc.
- Excellent communicator, fluent written and verbal English.
- Good teamwork with ability to work independently.
- Be proactive in innovation to improve efficiency, flexibility and scalability.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in Networking test design and automation
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with QA of SoCs with embedded processors
- Experience with automation infrastructure design and plan.
- Experience with Cloud orchestration solutions like OpenStack or Kubernetes