(Senior) Backend Engineer - Golang
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity (25K-45K)
迷你初创, 节奏飞快, web3/NFT, 垂类赛道, 产品驱动, 不涉币圈, 背靠大树, 队友牛批。
Fam is building web3 community hub on top of your NFTs. We are an industry-leading team of ex-Googlers who take pride in being small and productive, with a relentless focus on our product and our people. Fam is based in Shanghai and venture-backed by an international group of VCs and dozens of the best angel investors and creators across both web2 and web3.
Join our amazing team to build at the cutting edge of digital technology and web3 innovation!
- Be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, well-tested, and scalable backend services & pipelines
- Work on community centric Web2 and Web3 products
- Build robust & performant back end services or pipelines
- Work as part of a team and mentor junior engineers
- Help shape our technical roadmap and share ideas for the product roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
Desired Skill & Experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid in at least two of the following techniques: Golang,Java, Nodejs, Python, C++.
- Familiar with at least one of the following databases: MongoDb, PostgreSQL, Mysql
- Familiar with model microservice frameworks, auth protocols, docker, K8s
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- A strong understanding of building and debugging scalable applications built with reusability in mind
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to balance speed and quality when building
- Prior start up experience
- Experienced with large scale product launches, e.g: QPS > 1w, DAU > 1M
- Web3 experience, as a developer or as a user in NFT, Defi, Wallet, smart contract, etc
If you are interested, please contact us (WeChat:RXhwbG9yaXVtMjAxMg==) to learn more
You are also welcome to apply or share the opportunity via link below: https://jobs.lever.co/fam