每个人的时间,资源是有限的,有的时候你或许能够想到很多 idea,但是由于现实的限制,却并不是所有的 idea 都能够成为现实。

那这个时候,不妨可以把那些 idea 分享出来,启发别人。
yanghong233
V2EX  ›  奇思妙想

尝试用 chatgpt 帮助背单词

•  
  •   yanghong233 · 309 天前 · 3032 次点击
    这是一个创建于 309 天前的主题,其中的信息可能已经有所发展或是发生改变。

试了一下用 chatgpt 背单词。我给出一系列生词,让 chatgpt 生成一篇小故事,然后我就通过反复读短文的方式背单词。有语境,效果比对着单词表硬背好。生词密度大,效率比读字典例句高。

但是有个痛点,只要不是单个单词,无论我怎么跟 chatgpt 说生成的文章要覆盖给定生词的所有词性和主要词义,chatgpt 都只能保证给定生词都在文中出现至少一次,而不能保证每个词性词义出现。

有没有什么办法能够引导 chatgpt 生成这样的文章:

1. 包含所有给定单词
    2. 所有给定单词的所有词性用法都在文中出现
    3. 有连贯性(不是每个单词的每种词性词义给个例句)
    11 条回复    2023-06-27 08:25:01 +08:00
    Themyth
    Themyth  
       309 天前   ❤️ 1
    可否分享下你的 prompt……
    mmm159357456
    mmm159357456  
       309 天前
    关注
    yanghong233
    yanghong233  
    OP
       309 天前
    @Themyth 试了很多个

一开始大概是这样

```
    Write a story using the following words to help me remember them. Rules:
    1. Use all the word classes in the passage.
    2. Use as many different word meanings as possible in the passage.
    ```

后面试了一下交互的,让 chatgpt 先说有哪些词性,再生成文章。但是还是不行。

```
    列出以下单词的词性词义: cripple, rash, adjoin, abut, sack, severe, extrinsic, noticeable

> chatgpt 回答

写一篇英语短文。上述的所有词性词义都要在文中出现。
    ```
    enopkf
    enopkf  
       308 天前
    要是你加入几个例子,会不会好些
    还有一个方式是将复杂的任务,分步骤给出
    yanghong233
    yanghong233  
    OP
       308 天前
    @enopkf 试过先让 chatgpt 列出所有词性词义,再进行文章生成。但是还是不能稳定覆盖所有词性
    Symbo1ic
    Symbo1ic  
       308 天前
    我是一个背单词苦手,这个方法有没有什么依据?我感觉虽然没有覆盖全词义,这种方法对我应该足够有效。
    nerkeler
    nerkeler  
       307 天前
    @yanghong233 这不是我写的,你可以给作者提 issue
    xiaohundun
    xiaohundun  
       307 天前
    使用 单词 [Run 、Bank] 写一个小文章(英文),要求使用使用到每个单词及其所有的词性和词义,顺便加粗标注一下我提到的单词,在我提到的单词后面用[单词的词义词性]标注

Sure! Here's a short article incorporating the words "Run" and "Bank" along with their different parts of speech and meanings. I have bolded the mentioned words and added [word's meaning - part of speech] after each occurrence.

I enjoy starting my day with a refreshing **run** [to move swiftly - verb]. As I lace up my running shoes, I feel a surge of energy. Running as a form of exercise helps me stay fit and healthy. During my morning **run** [jogging - noun], I explore different routes and appreciate the beauty of nature. I often choose to run along the river **bank** [edge of a river - noun], enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and the sound of flowing water.

After completing my **run** [running - noun], I head to the **bank** [financial institution - noun] to take care of some financial transactions. Inside the **bank**, I join the queue and patiently wait for my turn. The friendly **bank** [bank employee - noun] greets me with a smile and assists me in managing my finances. Today, I need to **bank** [deposit - verb] a check into my savings account.

As I stand at the **bank** [bank counter - noun], I notice the security measures in place, ensuring the safety of customers' funds. The **bank** [banking system - noun] offers a wide range of services, such as savings accounts, loans, and investments. The **bank** [to rely on - verb] has always been a trusted partner in managing my financial goals.

With my transactions completed, I exit the **bank** [building - noun] and feel a sense of accomplishment. My productive morning **run** [exercise - noun] and the efficient visit to the **bank** [financial institution - noun] have set a positive tone for the rest of my day. These activities contribute to my overall well-being, both physically and financially.

In summary, my daily **run** [exercise - noun] and visits to the **bank** [financial institution - noun] are essential parts of my routine. They help me maintain a healthy lifestyle and manage my finances effectively.

I hope this article meets your requirements!
    yanghong233
    yanghong233  
    OP
       307 天前
    @xiaohundun 换些单词可能就不按规则写了。感觉 chatgpt 还是不能搞有强制要求的东西
    enopkf
    enopkf  
       305 天前
    temperature 改成 0 呢?
    关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   1201 人在线   最高记录 6543   ·     Select Language
    创意工作者们的社区
    World is powered by solitude
    VERSION: 3.9.8.5 · 21ms · UTC 23:35 · PVG 07:35 · LAX 16:35 · JFK 19:35
    Developed with CodeLauncher
    ♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.